Approximation is the key to indian kitchen. Most Indian women do not use measuring spoons or cups for measuring the ingredients, they have the power of approximation. Halwa is a traditional indian delicacy which is perfectly cooked by mothers. Here is a little twist to the traditional halwa.
Mango Iced Tea
Mango iced tea recipe – a delicious and refreshing summer tea with flavors of organic mangoes and tea. Each sip of mango ice tea not only brings relief from summer heat but it is super healthy too.
- 2 medium sized alphonso mangoes - yields approx 1.5 cups mango pulp
- 3 teaspoons black tea or 2-3 black tea bags
- 4 cups water
- ½ or ¾ tablespoon lemon juice or as required
Prawn, Mango and Onion Pakoras
Pakora makes you remember- the rain, but don't wait for the rainy season. Go and twist it with ripe mangoes and prawns. Make it a perfect summer blend.
Mango Oats Breakfast Smoothie
Want some healthy chilling smoothies? Mango oats smoothie is a must try. Pair it with cookies of your choice and enjoy the summer.
- 1 Cup Alphonso or hapus mango pulp (ripe & sweet)
- ½ Cup instant or cooking oats
- 3 Cup low fat milk, chilled
- 1 teaspoon organic honey
Mango Shrikhand or Amrakhand
Mango lovers, here comes another reason to make you lucious. Mango Shrikhand is a yogurt based healthy dessert which is easy to make and very delicious to taste. It has the vitamins and nutrients of mango and yogurt. Enjoy this delicacy at home.
Mango (Aam) Papad
Yay, it's summer time! Thinking of some more mango recipes then Aam papad should be one. Aam Papad is one of the favourite among mango desserts. It is quite delicious and tastes like a tangy candy. Try this recipe at home by following some simple steps.
- 4 cup chopped organic alphonso mangoes
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tsp ghee or butter
Mango and Mint Kheer
Super delicious dessert best for the summer. Mango kheer is quick and easy to make. It is filled with the goodness of mango pulp and garnished with almonds and saffron. Kheer is liked by adults and kids alike.
- 1 cup organic basmati rice
- 2 ½ cup milk
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 cup organic mango puree
It’s irresistibly sweet and spicy, simple to make, and outrageously delicious. Mango salsa to serve with chips for gathering.
- 2 cups chopped organic Alphonso mangoes
- 5 tbsp finely chopped organic green and red capsicum
- 3 tbsp finely chopped organic spring onions white and green.
- 1 tsp finely chopped organic green chilies