Servings : 2 cup
Time: 15 mins
It’s irresistibly sweet and spicy, simple to make, and outrageously delicious. Mango salsa to serve with chips for gathering.
- 2 cups chopped organic Alphonso mangoes
- 5 tbsp finely chopped organic green and red capsicum
- 3 tbsp finely chopped organic spring onions white and green.
- 1 tsp finely chopped organic green chilies
- ½ tsp dried organic oregano
- 1 ½ tsp organic lemon juice
- salt to taste
- Take one deep bowl and put the organic Alphonso mangoes in it and add green & red capsicum, spring onions and stir well
- Toss with lemon Juice and mix very well. Season to taste with salt and stir again.
- Keep it in the fridge to cool and serve chilled with snacks.