Thai Mango Salad
Servings: 4 as starter
Time: 20 mins
Yummy yet healthy thai mango salad.
- 1 large organic green mango or unripe mango
- 1 large red pepper or organic green capsicum
- a handful of lettuce leaves
- 2 organic spring onions, white parts sliced finely
- 1 organic cucumber or courgette or zucchini
- 1 red chilli, diced finely
- handful of roasted cashews (or peanuts), chopped
- fresh coriander, mint leaves(chop some and keep few whole leaves for decoration)
- With a sharp knife cut very thin slices of mango, pepper and courgette. Tear the leaves of lettuce roughly.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together in a bowl and set it aside for sometime so that the flavours are mixed.
- In a large bowl, mix all salad ingredients apart from nuts.
- Mix the dressing in the bowl of salad and adjust the seasoning.
- Serve the salad in a plate, garnish it with nuts and a few leaves of organic mint and/or organic coriander.