Mango Iced Tea
Mango iced tea recipe – a delicious and refreshing summer tea with flavors of organic mangoes and tea. Each sip of mango ice tea not only brings relief from summer heat but it is super healthy too.
- 2 medium sized alphonso mangoes - yields approx 1.5 cups mango pulp
- 3 teaspoons black tea or 2-3 black tea bags
- 4 cups water
- ½ or ¾ tablespoon lemon juice or as required
- Unrefined cane sugar or regular sugar as required
- A few organic mint leaves for garnishing
- Peel the mangoes and chop it.
- Make puree of them in a blender and refrigerate it.
- Heat some water in a pan
- Now, take off the hot water pan, add black tea and stir it.
- Cover with a lid and keep it aside for 5-7 mins.
- Now, Strain it and keep it in the fridge.
- Once the tea is cooled, remove from the fridge.
- Pour the tea in a blender.
- Add the mango puree, lemon juice and organic sugar to the tea.
- Finely Blend everything.
- Serve the mango iced tea in chilled glass and garnish it with organic mint leaves or mango or lemon slices.